question

Sean avatar image
Sean asked ejanko commented

Order Status

How to add status when you create an order?

What are the list of possible order status, and what key is being used to determine that?

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered ejanko commented

There's no concept of order status. It's something you need to derive for yourself. Think of an order as a bean that contains order data, but not calculated values. Orders do have a field state but this is a Clover implementation detail and should not be used.

If you want to talk in more detail about what you are trying to accomplish I can provide more input for how to achieve that.

9 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

questioner avatar image questioner commented ·

Jeff there is an order status on the clover machines "OPEN", "PAID", "PARTIALLY REFUNDED", "PARTIALLY PAID", "REFUNDED", "MANUALLY REFUNDED". The status is not appearing in the API calls.

1 Like 1 ·
Sean avatar image Sean commented ·

I'm just trying to save an order status. Like if it's still waiting for payment, or it's payment is already completed. I don't need it to calculate any values, I just need it to save that order status meta data.

0 Likes 0 ·
ejanko avatar image ejanko commented ·

We have the same issue, trying to identify/save the status of an order. Basically what we are doing is synchronizing orders from a service into Clover and the other way around.

So Jeff, what do you suggest it would be the way to keep the status of an order from an external service into Clover?

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, you need to derive the "status" yourself and store it in your own system. Note the use of quotations. I don't know what "status" means to you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Which API call?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
questioner avatar image
questioner answered

Jeff there is an order status on the clover machines "OPEN", "PAID", "PARTIALLY REFUNDED", "PARTIALLY PAID", "REFUNDED", "MANUALLY REFUNDED". These status are not appearing in the API calls.

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community