question

richa avatar image
richa asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

access token generated using Oauth

Hi,

I am facing an issue with access token generated OAuth flow.I am unable to fetch details of an inventory item using access token generated with OAuth flow.But I am able to fetch those details using access token which is set up in my clover account .Can you please say me why this is happening just with this api? Other apis are working properly.

OAuthaccess token
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Either your app does not have the inventory read permission or you set the inventory read permission after the app was installed. You need to assign the correct permission to your app, and uninstall/re-install your app and obtain a new token. If your app already has the permission you just need to uninstall/re-install your app and obtain a new token. Please see https://community.clover.com/articles/23744/resolving-401-unauthorized-responses-when-making-a.html - for more details.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community