question

richa avatar image
richa asked richa commented

redirection issue with oauth

Hi,

I have two merchant accounts say M1(by default first created) and M2(added later).When I click for example oauth request in developers account , it asks me to select one merchant out of the two.When I select M1 it redirects to the url mentioned but when I select M2 it takes me to sandbox account instead of url specified in REST configuration settings.Can you please help me with why this is happening?

OAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered richa commented

You are likely being redirected to your sandbox account because M2 doesn't have your app installed (and thus the merchant has not authorized you access). You should be directed to the app market listing of your site where you can choose the "Connect" button to install it.

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

richa avatar image richa commented ·

But I am testing this with the sample request link generated from developers account.Also as I am being asked in testing that which merchant I wish to user would it be same for production or in production it will connect with the merchant that is selected by me

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ richa commented ·

That is what my answer was based on (I logged into your developer account and looked at it).

0 Likes 0 ·
richa avatar image richa David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

So as in testing environment I am being asked about which merchant to choose would I be asked same way in production environment too?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community