question

cosmick avatar image
cosmick asked bryanvargas commented

REST API Support for Clover Gift Cards

We are working on integrating Clover POS with Woocommerce. There is currently a plugin that is provided on your website through a 3rd Party developer that allows us to use Clover as the Payment Merchant, but within that Payment Merchant, there's no way to check out with the Clover issued Gift Cards.

We have tried to manually load these Gift Cards into our system, which works for customers to checkout online, but there's nothing within the Clover system that ties your system with Woocommerce so that both systems are tracking the Available Amount within that particular Gift Card.

So I guess the last thing that we need to try to figure this out is to request Gift Card Support through REST API. Is this possible, and if so, can you provide some documentation?

REST API
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Gift Card support through REST API is on our roadmap this year.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
chamosan avatar image
chamosan answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

We are also looking to check the balance of the gift cards using REST API. Has anything changed since the last post? thanks!

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
No, I don't believe so.
0 Likes 0 ·
chamosan avatar image chamosan David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Thank you so much for the quick response, is there any other way or app that can help me check for gift card balances, assuming the gift card is generated by Clover?
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ chamosan commented ·
I am not aware of any. I think it can be done card present via a semi integration but not 100% sure.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community