question

flxpoint avatar image
flxpoint asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

App Review?

Hello,

My company currently has an App under review by Clover. "Flxpoint" N25P3DBQA3XXT

This has been under review for about 20 days, and I would like to know when this will be approved/reviewed so we can make this live on our production servers.

Thank you,

Dylan

app approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

You can contact appmarketbusiness@clover.com with inquiries. I believe the entire process is taking around 9 weeks right now (assuming your application includes all of the required information for us to move forward) and it may be longer in some cases.

6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

flxpoint avatar image flxpoint commented ·

Hi David,

Thank you for your response here. 9 weeks seems quite long. I've reached out to Appmarketbusiness@clover like you have recommended; but, is there anything we can do to expedite this process?

Thank you,

Dylan

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ flxpoint commented ·

I know but we have many, many apps in the queue and they all need to follow our process. Unfortunately, this process takes time. You can help make this process move faster by making sure your application has all of the necessary information.

0 Likes 0 ·
flxpoint avatar image flxpoint David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hi David,

We're now in (basically) February and we haven't heard anything on this app approval.

Can I have a status update please? We're now on almost 14 weeks with no feedback.

Assuming that everything goes perfectly and no changes are necessary, we can deploy this next week on our side. But, I think the most likely situation will be that Clover provides feedback to us and we need to make some changes.

With that in mind, I would appreciate our app request getting expedited, because this feels like an untenable timeline.

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community