question

phoenix81 avatar image
phoenix81 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Tax Exempt

We’re a wholesale business and have customers who are tax exempt. I know that in the customer’s profile, in the note section I can add that they are “tax exempt.” When I’m ringing them up and add the customer’s name to the transaction, only their name appears and not their notes. Is there a way to let me see that the customer is tax exempt and I can see their notes during the transaction?

Taxes
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phoenix81 avatar image phoenix81 commented ·

Does anyone else have a clear answer??

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I am guessing no, but you will need to specifiy what application you are using to take the payment. You categorized your question as Clover GO, are you using the Clover Go app?

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phoenix81 avatar image phoenix81 commented ·

I’m using the Clover POS system

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ phoenix81 commented ·

Have you tried contacting Clover support? This community is for third party developers building applications on the Clover platform.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community