question

resicons avatar image
resicons asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Is it possible to pre-populate phone number/email address when finish paying?

Hi there,

My app is reviewing and the reviewer is asking me to fix a bug like this:

When I finish paying and select to send the receipt by text or email, I expect the phone number/email address will be pre-populated if there's a customer associated with the order.

We use ACTION_CLOVER_PAY intent to display the pay activity. As the documentation describes here: https://clover.github.io/clover-android-sdk/com/clover/sdk/v1/Intents.html, we don't see any extra parameter to do this. Is there a way to meet the reviewer's above requirement?

Any help would be appreciated.

PaymentsClover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I am not certain about this but I would also expect this information to be populated if the order is associated with a customer and if the customer has filled out an email/phone number. Please provide a merchant and order id in a private post and I can take a look.

11 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

resicons avatar image resicons commented ·

David Marginian can you see my private comment?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ resicons commented ·

Yes, I'll take a look in the morning. I am guessing that either the order doesn't have a customer set or the customer hasn't entered an email/phone number - https://www.clover.com/help/get-customers-to-follow-you/

1 Like 1 ·
resicons avatar image resicons David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Oh thanks, I appreciated. Also thanks for your guess. I had an epiphany :)

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community