question

vhernandez avatar image
vhernandez asked kcinfuse edited

499 application error in ServiceFeeConnector

Hello, I am getting 499 application error in production, when I call the next method.

com.clover.sdk.v3.payments.ServiceFeeConnector.payServiceFee(ServiceFeeRequest request)

I don't know what to do, this error is happening many times, I am using clover mini and

Clover Android SDK. I hope somebody helps me. thanks.

Clover Android SDKClover Mini
issue-min.jpg (102.1 KiB)
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Without more information there isn't really much we can do for you. I see Vitu has several open conversations with our devrel team about this as well. It appears they have asked for details and didn't hear back. I suggest you provide them with more information such as the merchant id, payment ids, etc.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
kcinfuse avatar image
kcinfuse answered kcinfuse edited

I am also occasionally experiencing this. I've added retry logic to get around it and it seems like after a retry or two, it works (with the same request params).

Not sure how to avoid it completely.

It does seem like it has to do with the payment gateway on sandbox being a bit shaky. I've noticed that many times I get "Transaction Failed" errors when testing out card transactions on sandbox

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community