question

brokenoval avatar image
brokenoval asked Jeffrey Blattman answered

How to print orders from multiple devices on a single device?

I have 2 minis set up in a single location. Is it possible to set them up so orders made on either device will print from only one of them? Specifically if there was one device front of house and one device near the kitchen, I'd want all orders printed on the kitchen device.

Is it possible to do this without setting up a separate (e.g. Star micronics) order printer? i.e. can we set up the device printers like Network Printers?

Is it possible to use the label printing set up to achieve this?

Print
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered
Is it possible to use the label printing set up to achieve this?

Using labels, you can associate items and printers such that when the line items are printed, they'll go to the designated printer automagically.

Is it possible to do this without setting up a separate (e.g. Star micronics) order printer? i.e. can we set up the device printers like Network Printers?

The only network printer we support is the Star SP700 Ethernet.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community