question

msaleem avatar image
msaleem asked darylfuller answered

Scan To Pay

Hi Sir,

Help me regarding clover scan to pay in clover dining application.

In my sandbox device this option is not visible in clover set up application.

Second how to get scan to pay option enabled/disabled in code. Is there any intent or some other clover sdk provide this functionality.

Thanks

Clover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neeraj Shorey avatar image
Neeraj Shorey Suspended answered

Your Clover device can take payments by scanning QR codes or barcodes generated by online payment platforms, including Alipay and Wechat Pay. This provides your customers more ways to pay and frees them from having to carry physical cards on their person.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

darylfuller avatar image
darylfuller answered

@msaleem @Neeraj Shorey First- Clover's Scan-To-Pay feature is a Merchant Clover Web Dashboard level setting. Go to your Merchant Dashboard (not the Sandbox or dev)>Account & Setup>Payments>Scan To Pay Settings>Check the box to "Enable Scan To Pay", and it might actually work. But it might not.

Note: Not all Clovers are created equal. After two months of fruitless troubleshooting with and actually run-around from Clover Support trying to find out why one (then multiple) merchants who were accustomed to using and promoting Scan-To-Pay suddenly had the feature disappear from their systems without notice from Clover - I finally received this from Clover: "The Omaha platform does not support Apple Pay or Google Pay payments via the web, so it is not possible to offer the scan-to-pay (feature) (if that Clover is boarded on Omaha)". I have requested documentation as well as the original Client Notification(s)/Alert(s).

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community