question

Omar Reyes avatar image
Omar Reyes asked Omar Reyes commented

Transaction Failed: Device Error

I'm seeing a device error message on my Sandbox Clover Mini after sending the transaction to the cloud pay display app. I see the error message after selecting a tip option.

I received this email and had the option to request a free replacement on the mini but I haven't received a replacement: "Sensors on your device indicate that it may have experienced conditions that are sometimes associated with shaking and dropping, or in unlikely cases, tampering. Because of this, your device is no longer able to accept PIN entry. You can still accept transactions that do not require a PIN. You can also use your Clover Mini Wi-Fi for everything else you do to run your business, such as taking orders, running reports, or syncing with your other Clover devices."

I tried disabling pin entry in the setup app and removed "external pin debit" from the tenders accepted section under payments. Still receive the error.

Console Log: http://i.imgur.com/1k9pe31.png

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered Omar Reyes commented

[EDIT:] Resolved 12/28/2016 directly with the developer via dev@clover.com. Device logs show that this device is being recognized as tampered.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Omar Reyes avatar image Omar Reyes commented ·

Email sent

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community