question

vishal-imerchantech avatar image
vishal-imerchantech asked

Creating lineItems modification using SDK.

I'm new to clover development and using it's SDK and REST API. I want to know, can I add modifiers of a modifier group to a custom lineItem which is not the part of the Inventory.

Basically my app does not use clover's Inventory to create orders, everything is custom created using the SDK. Continuing further I want to also add modifications to the lineItems using the SDK but I think this is not possible because I read this clover docs which says that we need modifier and modifier group id to associate it to the lineItem.

I have not tried adding custom modifications to lineItems using SDK yet. I want to first get a clear understanding if I can add custom modifications(Adding Modifier Groups and Modifiers which are not a created in the Inventory) to a lineItem using the SDK. I read few tickets on how to add modifications but those were not useful for me and this question is similar but not answered or further discussed.

Please help me here because using the SDK can make things faster for my application instead of using a different implementation with REST API.

OrdersClover Android SDKLineItemsModifiersCustom Modifiers
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community