question

matt avatar image
matt asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Use filters to fetch multiple customers, orders etc.

Just tried to fetch several customers, e.g. using

https://apisandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/merchants/NNVT6ZXXXXX/customers?expand=addresses&expand=metadata&filter=id=57MG6ERRQQXX&filter=id=V9HWQRR26KBXX

after not succeeding I read some forum posts here, e.g.

https://community.clover.com/questions/10385/get-multiple-order-by-list-of-idfilter-multiple-id.html

Is it still not possible to fetch two orders using 2 different order ids?

Say, if you want 30 specific orders one has to make 30 API calls, that sounds not to be in the interest of Clover and developers. Any news on that?

It could also be an option to allow lists as input to the id field of the specific customer API call, but that does not seem to be allowed either.

REST API
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You are talking about orders but the endpoint you included is for customers. I assume the same expand filter rules apply for either but can you clarify if you are interested in customers or orders?

0 Likes 0 ·
matt avatar image matt David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, sorry for the confusion. For now I am interested in customers

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

The following works for the customer endpoint (however, it may not work for other endpoints):

filter=id in ('id1','id2')
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

matt avatar image matt commented ·

Great! Is there a maximum of elements within the tuple?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ matt commented ·

It does not appear that we impose a limit, you probably want to use common sense though and not abuse it.

1 Like 1 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community