question

paulryan avatar image
paulryan asked paulryan commented

On semi integration Is it possible to control Yes/ No interaction from the POS on cashback plus cashback amounts?

On semi integration Is it possible to control Yes/ No interaction from the POS on cashback plus cashback amounts?

semi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

No, all that is currently available via the Remote Pay SDKs is to enable/disable cashback. The other cashback options you mention can be specified on the device (Setup -> Payments -> Offer cash back -> Cash back options.

6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

paulryan avatar image paulryan commented ·

Thank you, David, for your prompt response currently at the moment when I initiated a transaction, and insert visa debit card into the clover mini. the terminal prompts with yes/no for cash-back if I select yes the clover terminal prompts with a cashback amount. From my own experience on other credit card terminal integration, the credit card terminal software would usually send events to my POS so my POS application can manage the cashback prompts not the actual cashback function. Is their a way doing this from POS to clover min on USB/ SNPD, Cloud Pay?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ paulryan commented ·

Can you explain exactly what you would like to do? The onDeviceActivityStart/End (ICloverConnectorListener) should provide you with an event for the cashback along with the buttons on the screen, which, you could then invoke via the invokeInputOption API (ICloverConnector). The cashback amount will be in the final payment response.

0 Likes 0 ·
paulryan avatar image paulryan David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hi David,

Thank you, your support is great appreciate

I want the till POS to be able to interact with cashback prompts on the terminal.

For example when I initiated a transaction, and insert a visa debit card into the clover mini. the terminal prompts with yes/no for cash-back, I want till application to display the prompt yes/no, so if a staff member is working on till they can ask the customer would they like cashback. instead of turning the customer-facing clover mini around.

Would explain the way DCC prompts work on semi integration clover.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
paulryan avatar image
paulryan answered paulryan commented

Hi David

I am using the Windows SDK and the "USB Pay Display" App to process Credit Card payments, once a Credit Card has been processed the "USB Pay Display" app shows the "Need a Receipt?" screen, in that screen following options are shown:

• No Receipt
  • Print
  • Email
  • Text Message

I want my windows POS application to be able to match the button press on no receipt or print option after the approval of transaction, encase the customer walks away. Could you point me in the wright direction

Thanks

Paul

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Paul, please see our docs, this should help: https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/ui-state-messages.

0 Likes 0 ·
paulryan avatar image paulryan David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

thank You

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community