question

leobufibarrameda avatar image
leobufibarrameda asked Jacob Abrams commented

Remote Access Clover Device

Hi Guys,

Is there a way to remote access clover device? The scenario I am trying to solve is when our customer needs remote support for our App because chat or voice support is not enough.

I was thinking of using teamviewer but Play Store is not support by Clover device right? So if I were to used it then I would need to ask our customer to side-load it which again result to more discussion. :)

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

- Leo

Production
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered Jacob Abrams commented

Clover support agents have the ability to perform remote support on Clover devices but Clover currently doesn't offer a mechanism for third part developers to perform remote support.

It is not possible to side-load applications on production Clover devices and there is no Google Play Store.

I would suggest asking your users to record videos of the Clover device using their personal phone and sending them instructional videos and/or posting instructional videos on sites such as YouTube.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

leobufibarrameda avatar image leobufibarrameda commented ·

Thanks for the Response Jacob. I think I would go with record videos of the clover device.

Thanks again.

0 Likes 0 ·
leobufibarrameda avatar image leobufibarrameda commented ·

BTW, is this truth also for DevKit? You can't Remote Access it?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jacob Abrams avatar image Jacob Abrams ♦♦ leobufibarrameda commented ·

Only clover employees have access to the remote support tool. This is true for all environments including devkit devices on sandbox server.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community