question

andrewd avatar image
andrewd asked Duane Moore answered

Clover mini offline securepayments

Hi,

I last week I shipped a dev/sandbox Clover Mini with our new demo software on it to an event in the states (from here in the UK). Having arrived the members of my team at this conference have discovered that there is no working wifi, and so the card payment (using the secure payments activity) fails (some sort of error about not being able to connect after card insertion.

Your docs suggest that offline use is possible but I can’t find out how to turn this feature on. This is all made more difficult as I an in London with only an emulator (not able to event install the app as it uses the secure card payment module) and can’t replicate this issue.

How do I get the securepayments activity to work offline?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Duane Moore avatar image
Duane Moore answered

Hi Andrew, this feature is in the process of being rolled out for the Clover Mobile and Clover Mini devices. It should be available within the next few weeks. We will provide an update when that feature is fully enabled.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community