question

Jai avatar image
Jai asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

How can I use clover station for development?

We have a clover station which we want to use for development and testing clover apps we are developing. Is the any way to convert it in development mode?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered Jeffrey Blattman commented

We are in the process of allowing Clover Stations to be used as "sandbox" development devices, but that functionality is at least a month away. It might be possible to get on an early access list. You can inquire to dev@clover.com.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alex-1 avatar image alex-1 commented ·
Hi I would like to know if I can use a not dev Clover Station (a regular Clover Station) for testing I ask since I guess I will need the merchant code to be able to setup (this is a Clover Station from one of my clients) not in use as per right now.
0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ alex-1 commented ·

If it's a production Clover device then no that's not possible. Production devices are locked down in ways that prevent them being used for development. This is required since they have the ability to process payments.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community