question

Dan avatar image
Dan asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Switch Plan doesn't work on Sandbox

Is this supposed to work on Sandbox? If I try and switch to a Payments Plus plan for a brand new merchant, I get as far as this page (is it missing a "confirm" button?):

If I try and switch to a Register Lite plan, I get a dialog that says "Error" which appears to be a 500:

MerchantSale
1580135384852.png (150.6 KiB)
1580135518851.png (167.0 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I have reported this issue internally.

7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dan avatar image Dan commented ·

Thanks David! I have rewarded you 10 extra forum points, don't spend them all in one place

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ Dan commented ·

Thanks Dan. Can you try this again? We had to make a change to the payment plan and it should be working now.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dan avatar image Dan David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Ok switching to Register Lite works which is great so thanks for that quick turn around. What I was really after was the ability to change to Payments Plus. I got a web developer to examine your page for switching to Payments Plus and the Authorize button is actually there but hidden under a footer and then made invisible as well, so pretty tricky to unearth but we managed to drag it into another div and click it :)

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community