question

Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Mini Hanging on Payment Screen

This seems to happen intermittently, and from what I understand only on the Mini.

Code looks like;

Intent intent;
            switch (mPurchaseType) {
                case "Pay Now":
                    intent = new Intent(Intents.ACTION_CLOVER_PAY);
                    break;
                default:
                    intent = new Intent(Intents.ACTION_START_REGISTER);
            }
            AccountModel.sLogger.Append("Start clover pay activity", Logger.Level.INFO);
            intent.putExtra(Intents.EXTRA_CLOVER_ORDER_ID, CloverData.sCloverOrderId);
            intent.putExtra(Intents.EXTRA_OBEY_AUTO_LOGOUT, true);
            intent.setFlags(FLAG_ACTIVITY_CLEAR_TASK);
            mContext.startActivity(intent)

Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Is this happening on production devices? Can you get the device logs?

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lee Tickett avatar image Lee Tickett commented ·

It is, yes. What's the process for getting the device logs? I can instruct the merchant to follow the steps next time it happens (although if they have to reboot the device will the logs still be in tact?). Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ Lee Tickett commented ·

The merchant can utilize the Help application to generate device logs. Under the Diagnostics section, they will need to hit the "Send Device Logs". This will need to be done after the problem occurs but before the next reboot. Once they do that you can create a private post here with the merchant/device ids. If you know of an exact date/time that this happened i can see if there was a crash (without the merchant having to send us logs). I will need to merchant/device id if you would like me to check for a crash (private post).

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community