question

Asael avatar image
Asael asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Download my apks at Sandbox error

Hi Clover team,

We are stuck in the process of change the package name of our application, because still can't make run the initial apk due to its download is unavailable.

Please take a look over here:

We are needing to download that APK to the dev devices and complete that step for being able to sideload in ahead.

Thanks in advance.

Sandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Update:

You should be good now.

Looked into this and had your APKs placed on the next batch of APKs being copied over to the new environment. You should expect to see them by the end of the day.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Asael avatar image
Asael answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hello David,

A new day over here and not fixed yet. Could you take a look please, thank you.

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I see, I just pinged the team responsible for moving the files over. They were supposed to put you in the next group to copy over.

1 Like 1 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Asael, you should be good now.

0 Likes 0 ·
Asael avatar image
Asael answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Hi David,

We can't make work our app on the dev devices yet:

I think that the merchant hasn't been authorized because that apk is not approved at sandbox?

Thanks for your guidance in here.

1576786431513.png (59.5 KiB)
1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Have you tried searching the communit for "MERCHANT_R" there are a few posts that may help? If not post another message and I will see what I can find out.

1 Like 1 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community