question

Asael avatar image
Asael asked Asael answered

Clover community page 500 error, when accessing from Chrome, works on incognito mode

As the title says, I can not access to this community in a normal way. It is only accessible, but not all the times, using the incognito mode of the browser. It happen only with the community related pages. Might that be a regions situation?

This is really annoying. If you may have any suggestion on how to fix it, please let me know. Also if you require more data to check about it, just ask.

Thanks

clover developer community
1576162929721.png (24.3 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Asael avatar image
Asael answered

Yes sure I've tried that. It is a weird behavior, like it load the first times then for subsequent visits the same error happens.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community