question

demskigroup avatar image
demskigroup asked demskigroup commented

Preview in sandbox is not working

Trying to preview an app in the marketplace on sandbox is no longer working and because of this I am unable to install applications on my test accounts. Is there any way to fix this or a workaround?

Sandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered demskigroup commented

I notified the developer platform team about this, I will keep you updated on the status.

Update:

The developer platform team could not reproduce this. Can you provide your dev and app id in a private post? Are you trying to preview apps using a test merchant that isn't your primary?

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

demskigroup avatar image demskigroup commented ·

Do you mean a private message? Or did you get it when I posted it for moderators only?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ demskigroup commented ·

I got it and I have relayed the info.

0 Likes 0 ·
demskigroup avatar image demskigroup David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks, I'm also getting something else strange. For all the apps in the dev account they aren't showing any apk's uploaded even though we have done many.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community