question

rohitpandey avatar image
rohitpandey asked rohitpandey commented

I am not able to create ORDER in sandbox account

Hi,

As much I know that there are 2 ways of creating order in clover:

1) Creating order from clover device interface using 'Regiser' app.

2) Using API.

I am trying to create a test order using API but not able to create one in sandbox account as I cannot see that under ORDERS. Below is the script which I am running to which I get order creation response via curl but no such order can be seen in my sandbox account:

{ "note": "This is a test order for order creation. No need to deliver product.",
"title": "Test Order",
"taxRemoved": false }

As you can see, this is a very simplified form of API body taken out of the API body provided by clover for order creation but this is also not working.

Also, is there any documentation explaining all the attributes present in this body explaining what each key has to do and best approach of using API to create an order.

Please reply asap. Thanks!

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered rohitpandey commented

Please refer to our documentation: https://docs.clover.com/build/web-app...

This basic Order object will be treated as unfinished until the Order’s state has been set to “open”. Before the order has first been set to “open” It will be possible to GET the individual order by it’s id, but it will not otherwise be included in the merchant’s order list, it will also not appear in the Orders app.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rohitpandey avatar image rohitpandey commented ·

Thanks Alot @mike

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community