question

klatimer avatar image
klatimer asked sam Deactivated commented

Bug in REST API call?

I am trying to make the call to get a list of all payments using the REST API. When I use a filter 'createdtime<[some time in the past]', I get a list returned to me, but when I use a second filter 'createdtime>[some time afterwards]', there is no content returned. I am running into this issue when I run my own code and when I use the web interface.

The reason I am asking is because I have run this same code a few times in the past month and it has worked. Has anything changed that might be causing the API to malfunction?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered sam Deactivated commented

Hi,

This is a bug currently being fixed. Apologizes for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, you should be able to use an API client like Postman, which should work as expected.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

klatimer avatar image klatimer commented ·

@Sam any ideas when this will be resolved?

0 Likes 0 ·
sam avatar image sam commented ·

It's on our queue of tasks and hope to have it by the next release.

0 Likes 0 ·
chetan-purohit avatar image
chetan-purohit answered klatimer commented

@klatimer , That is working now. I am using the same two filters for payments API.

1 comment
10 |2000

klatimer avatar image klatimer commented ·

Thanks for the feedback, are you using Postman?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community