question

tapmango-c avatar image
tapmango-c asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Cannot access billing/statements on dev portal since beta dashboard update

Hello,

Since the dashboard update earlier this week neither myself, or anyone on my team is able to access the billing/statements section of the developer portal. This leaves us unable to access our statements for accounting purposes, verify payments made/billed, or initiate refunds for charges that haven't been disbursed yet.

There's a bunch of JS errors in the console log, and the network traffic shows a file failing toload and hitting a timeout error.

(I was forced to pick a topic, but could not find anything related to the developer portal itself so I picked payments, since it's as close as possible)

PaymentsMerchantFAQ
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I notified the team responsible for the new dashboard and someone will be looking into this. Thanks for the report.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

The root cause has been found and we have created an internal issue. I will keep you updated.

0 Likes 0 ·
tapmango-c avatar image tapmango-c David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks David, any guess on how long it might be?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ tapmango-c commented ·

I am sorry I do not. It is not affecting all developers though, so it has been assigned a normal priority. I am watching the issue so I will keep you posted.

-1 Like -1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community