question

daniel-infuse avatar image
daniel-infuse asked ookdla answered

Writing tests for business logic that depends on Clover SDK

We have some business logic that are deeply connected with functionality of Clover SDK. We would like to write some testing for it and are wondering if you have some standard ways on how to mock / connect the Clover SDK services (connectors) in a testing environment.

THank you.
Clover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered

We do not have any pre-existing way to emulate or mock the clover android sdk. Your choices are probably either:

• For host machine unit tests you may use a mocking framework like mockito, powermock etc to mock the specific methods in the SDK as needed, simply hardcode the responses you expect in a real environment
  • For connected android tests you can simply invoke the real android sdk so long as you run the tests on a clover sandbox device
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lilluunk avatar image
lilluunk answered

Hey there! If you lack writing skills and don't have the time, it's a fantastic idea to apply to some writing services. I paid to dissertation ghostwriter when I started college since I didn't have the time to do it myself, and the outcome was impressive. The paper was of excellent quality and was provided by the writers even sooner than I had anticipated.

10 |2000

ookdla avatar image
ookdla answered
  1. EssayPro ensures the quality of its essay writers by carefully vetting each candidate before allowing them to join the platform https://essaypro.com/write-my-thesis. Writers are required to undergo rigorous testing and provide samples of their work to demonstrate their proficiency in academic writing.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community