question

vishalrp avatar image
vishalrp asked ·

Android Emulator Secure Pay Crashed

Hello, whenever I try to run a pre-auth in the sandbox environment, the Secure Payment app crashes. Is payment something that can be tested in the sandbox environment?

Is there a list of dependent apks that need to be installed for pre-auth to work?
SandboxEmulatorsecure network pay display
1 comment
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Also, I installed the apks from https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/developers/dev-apks

The com.clover.engine-2044 doesn't even let me add the account (keep getting 401 unauthorized). Instead I installed version 2039 and that worked. However the rest of the apks are the latest ones.

0 Likes 0 · ·
vishalrp avatar image
vishalrp answered ·
Thanks Danielle. Is there no way then to simulate opening an Order and paying for it (even by manually entering the credit card information) from the emulator?

After more reading I understand that there are different payment methods, Network Pay, USB Pay and Cloud Pay. Would none of them work in the sandbox environment? I can get the API to work, however I'd like to use the emulator to pay for a test transaction.

Thanks again for your help.
1 comment Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

All of those apps rely on secure payments. The only way is to order a devkit.

0 Likes 0 · ·
Danielle Cox avatar image
Danielle Cox answered ·
Unless they have changed things, you can not emulate secure pay. It has to do with how the actual hardware works. So, I don't think you can make this work on an emulator.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community