question

jamesliangvitu avatar image
jamesliangvitu asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Our team is implementing a Windows Desktop POS integrating with Clover's Remotepay SDK 4.0.
I am testing out preAuth and capturePreAuth. I had success preAuthing the payment and I used the paymentId return from preAuth to perform capture. During my testing in the sandbox environment, I always get the response thru OnCapturePreAuth indicating my "device is currently offline". This is performed right after OnPreAuth event to test and eliminating any intermediate processes accidentally closed the device connection. However, I am still getting this error.
I am wondering if this is due to some settings that I have configure during the PreAuth request that has shut off the device's online status and causing the Capture process to fail. Any helps would be appreciated.
AuthRemote Pay Windows
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented
Make sure you are not explicitly closing the connection via Dispose on the Clover Connector. If you aren't then the device may be losing connectivity. You should implement the error (OnDeviceError) and disconnected (OnDeviceDisconnected) handlers on your Clover Connector Listener and see if they are being called. Are you using Secure Network Pay Display or USB Pay Display? You may want to take a look at the device logs (adb logcat) to verify that the device is not losing its connection.
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Have you tried these suggestions? What was the resolution?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community