question

Ryan McBee avatar image
Ryan McBee asked globaleseo commented

Split Payment for guest

We have a situation where 5 people come into a restaurant and 4 people want to pay for the 5th persons meal since it is their birthday. Can clover take the 5th persons meal and easily split it amongst the other 4 people?
Payments
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

globaleseo avatar image globaleseo commented ·

we provide free guest post clients and guest post <a href="https://www.globaleseo.com/">sites</a>

0 Likes 0 ·
Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered
I don't think this question is really for the developer forum. Have you contacted your account manager?
I assume you are using Clover Dining? I've not used it much myself, but from the little I have, I think you could move all the birthday guests items to the "shared" section (I forget what it's called). Then reduce the number of guests and it should do the rest for you?
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

superdave avatar image
superdave answered

By using Clover Dining APP,

1) remove items from Guest 5,

2) add back the items to Table section of the bill

then you can split the item(s) by remaining guests

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community