question

Gowthamy avatar image
Gowthamy asked ·

Can't access my devloper account in clove base station in my android emulator.

Hi,
I have installed your com.clover.engine-2040.apk file in my android emulator, but when ever i tried to add clover account in that with my login credentials it is giving me error "unauthorized user" even if i entered correct login credentials. Environment is sandbox. I downloaded the apk from following link :
https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/developers/dev-apks

so please kindly provide your support for access my clover account using android emulator.
Thank You
Clover MiniApp MarketSandboxClover Station
9 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

There was a problem yesterday. I have been unable to check, but suspect it is now resolved. Have you tried again today?
0 Likes 0 · ·
@Lee TickettThank you for your reply. Yes I tried today same error is appearing again. Please provide me the solution
0 Likes 0 · ·
I have attached the error popup along with this answer

0 Likes 0 · ·
errr.png (7.3 KiB)
I tried with both AVD manager and Genymotion. Both of them give unauthorized error
0 Likes 0 · ·
@Lee Tickett any updates on this issue
0 Likes 0 · ·
Looks like a bug in the latest version 2040 of the com.clover.engine. If you download and install the previous version 2025 it seems to work https://filessandbox.dev.clover.com/v2/apk/com.clover.engine-2025.apk
0 Likes 0 · ·
@Lee Tickett Thank you for your response. Now the login issue is fixed. But when am installing clover using clover updater, it gives following issue. I am using com.clover.appupdater-1153.apk clover update with your https://filessandbox.dev.clover.com/v2/apk/com.clover.engine-2025.apk. please kindly provide your support to resolve this issue.

0 Likes 0 · ·
error.png (60.5 KiB)
Show more comments
Same here. Version 2039 works but I can't get the Payments app to work on the older platform.
0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Frank Faustino avatar image
Frank Faustino answered ·
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @Gowthamy. We're currently working on a fix.

Please be aware that installing an older version of the Clover engine APK may introduce a host of other issues (some apps may have a dependency on the newer version of the engine).
7 comments Share
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Yeah with the older version the login issue is fixed. But when am installing clover using clover updater, it gives following issue. I am using com.clover.appupdater-1153.apk clover updater.
0 Likes 0 · ·
error.png (60.5 KiB)

Any updates about this reported bug

2 Likes 2 · ·

Hey @Frank Faustino, I'm seeing the same issue, any idea when this will be resolved?

0 Likes 0 · ·
I am experiencing the same issue. Any updates on this?
0 Likes 0 · ·
We are also facing the same issue. Any updates from the Clover team on this?
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community