question

masfugo avatar image
masfugo asked masfugo commented

Need guide to create receipt extra info like fortune cookie or fortune receipt app

So I got a small project where I need to append some information to printed receipt like fortune cookie / fortune receipt app does. I have tried the receipt edit example and it run sucessfully , printed the extra data into receipt if I clicked the Test Click button from the app. But if I tried to create order and print from the Register app it would not add the extra info to the receipt.

So how could I somehow connect the order to the receipt example app? I cannot find any documentation about this.

By the way the info I want to add is tax breakdown info and tips, is that possible?

Oh and I used emulator and following the testing with printer image guide to get the receipt just for your information. hehe. thank youu
Print
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

masfugo avatar image masfugo commented ·

Oooh .. turns out I just need to disable the disconnect() call in onPause.

But is the tax breakdown and tips possible? the breakdown is already provided from the setting if I recalled correctly

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community