question

Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

How can we install the Clover Dining app in sandbox?

How can we install the Clover Dining app in sandbox?
I can't find it in the more tools / app market (even when my sandbox account is set to US)
Thanks
App MarketSandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered
Weirdly, it does now appear for my US sandbox account. I'm not sure what has changed.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Frank Faustino avatar image
Frank Faustino Deactivated answered Lee Tickett commented
You should be able to go into More Tools > Apps By Clover, then type "Clover Dining" in the search field at the top right (see screenshot below).

Just curious, what service plan is your test merchant on (you can check in More Tools > Service Plan)? The app is only available to merchants with the Register Bundle.

clover-dining.png (482.2 KiB)
1 comment
10 |2000

Lee Tickett avatar image Lee Tickett commented ·
You are on the Classic Bundle Service Plan, and are billed through your banking partner.
0 Likes 0 ·
paisalinares avatar image
paisalinares answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hello! I am having a similar problem! I cannot find clover dining under my 2018 Station. I go to apps and search for it and nothing shows up.
Anyone have an idea on what to do?

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Is this a production device?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community