question

clover avatar image
clover asked clover commented

Can't access my devloper account in clove base station in my emulator.

Hi,

I have install your com.clover.engine-1476.apk file in my genymotion emulator, but when ever i tried to add clover account in that with my login credentials it is giving me error "invalid credentials" even if i entered correct login credentials. so please kindly provide your support for access my clover account using android emulator.

Thank You

7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike M avatar image Mike M commented ·

What environment is this? Is this in Sandbox?

0 Likes 0 ·

Also, did you try searching DevAsk for any previous questions?

0 Likes 0 ·
clover avatar image clover commented ·

Hi Mike,

No it is not in Sandbox. I have created one developer account and installed one third party app 'Tell Me When' in it, but when ever i tried to login with my developer account in my android emulator it will give me error "Invalid credentials". So please help me out how can i access my account in android emulator?

0 Likes 0 ·

Where did you create the developer account then? www.clover.com or eu.clover.com?

My follow-up question, where did you download the clover engine apk from?

Once I know that we can actually determine what needs to be fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·

I have created developer account on eu.clover.com web app and download apk from following link https://www.eu.clover.com/developers/... But it didn't work for me. So please kindly support me to solve this out.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered clover commented

To target EU servers on an emulator, you may run this script target-prod-eu.sh

To target Sandbox servers on an emulator, you may run this script target-sandbox.sh

Please run via terminal with only 1 emulator instance running: sh {path to script}

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Mike,

The script file which you have mentioned me above is worked for me and I successfully logged into clover account through genymotion.

But there is one another issue, After successfully creating clover account in genymotion the clover app updater download bunch of clover applications.

After download process complete, i can't access any of application because it couldn't show me in genymotion. Can you please guide me in next steps?

Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Did you install the clover apps after they downloaded?

Please see this documentation for reference: https://docs.clover.com/build/android...

0 Likes 0 ·
sujith avatar image sujith commented ·

I could not run that script for physical devices.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community