question

Jean Holland avatar image
Jean Holland asked Jean Holland rolled back

How do you set the entry type for a SaleRequest using the SDK?

The command in the documentation is this:

Salerequest.SetCardEntryMethods(CARDENTRYMETHODS.ALL);

However, that method is not defined in the SDK that I am using -- or maybe I am not understanding how to invoke the setting. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
This is a semi-integration using USB Pay Display.
USB Pay Display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jean Holland answered
Hi All, There is a simpler answer. Just change the default payment method types here:

I spent a full day when the real answer and the real fix took less than a minute. The "Type Card" button shows up on the Clover Mini tender screen.

public CloverConnector()
{
// default constructor for COM-Interop

CardEntryMethod = CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_MAG_STRIPE | CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_ICC_CONTACT | CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_NFC_CONTACTLESS | CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_MANUAL;
}

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered
What SDK are you using?
10 |2000

Jean Holland answered Jean Holland rolled back
I just found the answer: This command forces a manual transaction:
request.CardEntryMethods = CloverConnector.CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_MANUAL;<br>
I'm using USB Pay Display with the 3.0.1 Remote Pay SDK. Is that what you needed?

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community