question

mybmr avatar image
mybmr asked Bryanne Vega commented

Large delay in inventory sync in clover devices

As per the need, we are updating all inventories prices via clover APIs. Once process will be complete for all inventories prices update we can verify that changes is applied via Clover APIs or Clover Dashboard inventory app. But that changes in inventories are didn't take affected on associated devices. I have tried to Sync multiple time as well reboot several times but after very long time that change is applied to devices. Any idea to sync it ASAP ?
Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Raymond Lee avatar image
Raymond Lee Deactivated answered Bryanne Vega commented
Unfortunately I was unable to reproduce your issue, as when I changed the price for an inventory item, it applied to the Clover devices within 5 seconds when I tested it. I would suspect internet connectivity may be causing this large delay.
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mybmr avatar image mybmr commented ·

We are dealing with merchants that has inventories about 14,000 or more

0 Likes 0 ·
Bryanne Vega avatar image Bryanne Vega mybmr commented ·

That's way too many items to sync fast in the way Clover is setup.

Please see this thread.

0 Likes 0 ·
Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered mybmr commented
Hello,
I don't think ASAP would do us much good with samples & metrics.
How many items are you updating at once?
How many devices the merchant have?
How's their connection speed?
Is it over WiFi or 3G?

Thanks!
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community