question

commcomm avatar image
commcomm asked Frank Faustino Deactivated edited

Who can I contact about a billing question?

A customer cancelled their service before the app went live. She was charged the setup fee by Clover, after I selected it to be refunded. How do I ensure this is refunded to the customer? Who can I contact with other billing questions? Please provide a phone number as I need to have a discussion.
PaymentsCustomers
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Frank Faustino avatar image
Frank Faustino Deactivated answered Frank Faustino Deactivated edited
As Bryanne mentioned, all billing information will be in the developer dashboard under the Billing tab. From there, you can refund charges and view the status of a refund. Please note that refunds are processed at the beginning of every month. You can read more about Billing for Apps here in our documentation: https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/billing

For any app billing related queries, you can contact appmarketbusiness@clover.com.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered
Greetings,

Under your developer dashboard, in the Billing section you will have the metrics you're seeking, once you've selected to refund a charge, you must wait 1 or 2 cycles for the payment to reflect on their account.
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community