question

claper87 avatar image
claper87 asked Bryanne Vega answered

Unable to install App on DevKit from marketplace

Hi Team,

We have finished up our integration with Clover, and as part of the final round of testing we asked our Client to buy a Clover Mini (wifi & lte) for him to test our product.

I have create a test merchant account for the client and linked his developer kit device to our Dev account.We have a semi-integration. Currently we are experiencing issues installing our app in the client’s devKit. I’m able to use my browser to click “install app” from the market place, but on the Client’s device the app never download. We have check connectivity issues, and tried with Wi-Fi, LTE and Ethernet connections. But still no luck.What additional information do you require to help us troubleshoot?

Regards,
Clara.
semi-integrationsDevKit
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered
  • Ensure you've enabled his device on the app settings in your developer dashboard (mini, mobile, flex, station, mini/station 2018 etc)
  • Try refreshing the app market on the device itself
  • Try To install the app from the app market itself (might require to fill in just general text, pictures on the description, tags, terms/policies etc

If you
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community