question

tlf avatar image
tlf asked chanel Deactivated commented

Clover API changed and no longer accepting ID

Around March 21st our mobile app started erroring out when trying to create orders. It appears the API stopped accepting the ID of a line item, but the rest of the object was still required. We were able to remove ID from the call and solve the issue with a server side change. But I'm not sure why this change was made, and ID is still in the documentation online ) https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/working-with-orders#section--add-line-items-)

I haven't been able to find any information in developer news or on the community. I'd like to know if this updated API signature will remain the standard moving forward or if another change is coming.

thx,
Ross
Orders
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tlf avatar image tlf commented ·

We have been busy with other work and haven't retried the call with the ID again. We quickly fixed the problem as soon as it was discovered. Since this isn't urgent I'll get more information for the community as soon as I have a chance.

1 Like 1 ·
chanel avatar image chanel tlf commented ·

Hi @TLF, do you still require aid for this question?

0 Likes 0 ·
zgreathouse avatar image zgreathouse commented ·

Could you possibly provide a code snippet of how you are adding the lineItem? I have tested the endpoint for adding a lineItem to an order and everything works as expected.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community