question

bartram avatar image
bartram asked chanel Deactivated answered

"Void Pre-Auth" button crashes Orders app

When I use the Clover "Orders" app to "Void Pre-Auth" for an order created by my Clover app, the "Orders" app crashes. ADB reports the following error:

E/JavaBinder: *** Uncaught remote exception!  (Exceptions are not yet supported across processes.)
    java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at com.clover.engine.order.v3.OrderEndpoints.queueVoid(OrderEndpoints.java:366)
Is this a known issue with the "Orders" app? Have I done something wrong in creating the order with my app? Here's the code that launches the Activity to create the order.
val order = orderConnector.createOrder(Order())
val intent = Intent(Intents.ACTION_SECURE_PAY)
intent.putExtra(Intents.EXTRA_ORDER_ID, order.id)
intent.putExtra(Intents.EXTRA_AMOUNT, 100L)
intent.putExtra(Intents.EXTRA_TRANSACTION_TYPE, Intents.TRANSACTION_TYPE_AUTH)
startActivityForResult(intent, SECURE_PAY_REQUEST_CODE)

OrdersSandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

chanel avatar image
chanel Deactivated answered
This is a known issue that was found on the Station 2018. There is currently a fix deployed to sandbox. Please try again and let us know if you're still seeing the same issue.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community