question

mahlerfive avatar image
mahlerfive asked thedangler edited

How to delete or fix broken merchant in sandbox?

I was trying to create a new merchant in the developer sandbox but kept getting errors popping up when I hit save. After changing the country to Canada (from Argentina which was the default), it finally saved.

However, after this, I noticed there were merchants created for all the failed attempts. If I try to open one of those merchants I get the following error and a permanent loading screen:

Can't find country code for merchant with id: 7908

I can't find any way to delete or fix the merchant. I tried going through the oauth flow to get an api token so I could update the merchant but going through that flow also results in the error and permanent loading screen, so I can't even do that.

Any ideas to resolve?
SandboxMerchant
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zgreathouse avatar image
zgreathouse Deactivated answered mahlerfive commented
Thank you for reaching out with this question. At this time, it is not possible to delete Test Merchants. Our team has submitted a feature request to allow developers to delete their unwanted test merchants. We do not have an eta for when a feature like this will be deployed at this time.
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mahlerfive avatar image mahlerfive commented ·

If there is no way to delete these merchants, is there some way to fix them? I can't load them at all to change the country (which I assume is what's causing the issue). I also can't go through the oauth flow to get an api token to update the merchant either.

0 Likes 0 ·
thedangler avatar image
thedangler answered thedangler edited
I just make a new sandbox account.
Dissociate the device from the account, Make a new one.
I had to do that and it was the easiest way.
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community