question

itsonme avatar image
itsonme asked natalieclover commented

Change Developer Account Owner

We have a developer account and it is owned by someone that is no longer active in the company. How can we change the owner role to another active admin on the account?

Thanks.
Production
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

zgreathouse avatar image
zgreathouse Deactivated answered natalieclover commented
In order to change the owner, the current owner needs to email appmarketbusiness@clover.com from the email the account is tied to. Our App Market Business team can assist you from there.

If your company does not have access to this email, then we cannot change owners.
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

itsonme avatar image itsonme commented ·
If the CEO of the company emails in - would this work?
0 Likes 0 ·
zgreathouse avatar image zgreathouse itsonme commented ·

I don't believe so, but perhaps email appmarketbusiness@clover.com. I cannot guarantee anything on their behalf, but I would see about working with them on a solution to your account issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Matt Hyre avatar image Matt Hyre zgreathouse commented ·

This thread was from a while back, and I wanted to confirm that the process for making this change is the same, but the new email to reach out to is "developer-relations@devrel.clover.com", correct?

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community