question

saad-bin-iqbal avatar image
saad-bin-iqbal asked chanel Deactivated commented

com.clover.sdk.v1.ClientException: status code: 400 cannot find lineItem with id: JWQ8JCVEWHJMT. We are getting this error when we exchange the item using exchangeItem() method. And sometimes It works.

Why we are getting this error "com.clover.sdk.v1.ClientException: status code: 400 cannot find lineItem with id: JWQ8JCVEWHJMT" ? We get this error when we exchange the item.

However, we have this ID into Json response of Order.getLineItems()
"[LineItem{json='{"unitQty":327,"createdTime":1539615244662,"taxRates":{"elements":[{"id":"YAZ6J4EH5ETRG","taxAmount":0,"rate":0,"isDefault":false,"name":"NO_TAX_APPLIED"}]},"userData":"{\"dv\":0,\"da\":0,\"od\":\"P3\",\"it\":\"Fuel\",\"fpc\":3,\"cn\":0,\"pa\":111,\"tt\":3,\"on\":\"\",\"pm\":2,\"dn\":\"02\",\"fp\":\"3399\"}","alternateName":"12","exchanged":false,"id":"G07NT7GJN691E","refunded":false,"price":340,"binName":null,"unitName":"Gallon","isRevenue":true,"name":"Octane50 Cash Self","item":{"id":"JWQ8JCVEWHJMT"},"printed":false,"note":"$3.399\/Gallon","itemCode":"oct50"}', bundle=null, changeLog=null}]"
Clover Android SDK
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chanel avatar image chanel commented ·

In order to fully troubleshoot your issue, please provide more information (code snippets, what your goal is, etc.). Please review our guide on How to Ask Questions.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

saad-bin-iqbal avatar image
saad-bin-iqbal answered chanel Deactivated commented
Thanks for your quick response.
I've asked a new question by providing further details. Please go through the below link.
https://community.clover.com/questions/13890/im-getting-the-exception-when-i-exchange-the-item.html
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chanel avatar image chanel commented ·

Thank you! I'll go ahead and close this question and take a look at your new one.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community