question

pst avatar image
pst asked justina Deactivated edited

nuget, pull requests and issues

Hi!

Was thrilled to find that you've recently started distributing the RemotePayWindows SDK as a Nuget package. Bravo!
However, I can't use the package as the code for USBTransport contains a certain issue where, if you leave the device connected overnight and the device reboots itself or otherwise becomes disconnected, the USBTransport will throw an unhandled exception.
I added a pull request (#41) to the repo on GitHub back in April to fix this issue but has yet to be accepted. Do you have certain guidelines on how to submit pull requests?

My other question regarding the github repo and/or requesting functionality: I added two "Issues" to the github repo during the month of July (#42 & #43). I realize you guys are busy making the product better and for that we are sincerely appreciative. Is there a more appropriate way to go about requesting enhancements to functionality than using the github Issue section? Do you take requests like those in the github Issues section into account when making improvements to the software?

thank you for your consideration

(ps I have previously filled out the Semi-Integration questionnaire) & bump
semi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

justina avatar image
justina Deactivated answered justina Deactivated edited
Hello @PST,

We do take feedback provided through Github into consideration and we appreciate you identifying the issue and submitting a pull request to the SDK repo. If you would like to bring a particular feature enhancement request or issue report to our more immediate attention, opening a dedicated Community thread or sending a direct email to semi-integrations support ( semi-integrations@clover.com) would be good approaches as these channels are more actively monitored by our team.

Regarding the device reboot issue you have identified, we have just released a version of the RemotePayWindows SDK with a fix addressing the issue:

• https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-windows/relea...
  • https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-windows/tree/...
Regards,
Justin
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community