question

demskigroup avatar image
demskigroup asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

Error with 2018 Stations

We are getting a strange error on startup of our app on only the 2018 Station. This is the error, any ideas?

Fatal Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.package.sandbox/com.package.activity.SplashActivity}: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #7: Binary XML file line #7: Error inflating class TextView at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2416) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2476) at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap11(ActivityThread.java) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1344) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:148) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5415) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:745) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:635) at de.robv.android.xp0sed.Xp0sedBridge.main(Xp0sedBridge.java:102)
Sandbox
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

You have a problem in one of your layout files. Take a look at https://community.clover.com/page/asking-questions and reformulate your question if you need more help.

0 Likes 0 ·
demskigroup avatar image demskigroup Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Is there a reason that on our mini it works fine but on the station it causes this error?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ demskigroup commented ·

I'm guessing it has to do with how you've laid out your resources for different screen sizes. Again, I can't really comment unless you are willing to share more information. See the link I posted above.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community