question

jolly avatar image
jolly asked jolly commented

Asking Usb attachment in every 12 second ?

Hello Geeks,

I am developing clover app with usb attachment to clover device.In simple device mean geymotion it working fine but in clover mini developer kit app asking usb attachment every 12 second. why it is any specific reason in clover developer kit ya doing any setting about usb attachment.

Thanks

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jacob Abrams avatar image Jacob Abrams ♦♦ commented ·

What device are attaching via USB and what does the message say exactly? You are going to need Clover to whitelist your app and associate it with that device by contacting dev@clover.com

0 Likes 0 ·
jolly avatar image jolly commented ·

Hi thanks for comment.I am developing app that need to be attach device that is "usb 8 line bit loggger" in that 8 telephone line attach with the device and any call received in telephone then clover device recording the phone call via usb and name display of customer via clover database.clover device asking popup every 12 second "you want to attach usb on this device" yes or no But in clover device android genymotion that not asked every 12 second in that asking only one time when first attach.If possible then please help me out.

Thanks,

0 Likes 0 ·
Jacob Abrams avatar image Jacob Abrams ♦♦ commented ·

The exact wording of the message will help, I'm guessing it isn't really "you want to attach usb on this device". Can you also capture a logcat log from when you plug the device in and send it to us? We also need to know the USB vendor ID and product ID of the USB device.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community