question

jolly avatar image
jolly asked Jeffrey Blattman answered

Usb attachment with clover mini to get data signal ?

Hi, I'm developing app in android in that usb attach to clover mini and receive signal from usb and pass onto clover mini,In that right now i'm done with usb attachment popup ask in clover but not getting any data from usb.so my question is their is any security or block data by clover that is pass on this device.

My application work on usb attachment on clover and one point attach in landline in that usb pass voltage of telephone line and clover getting that voltage and perform any operation.Below are vendor and product id where usb attach and getting signal from that device.

Device vendor id : 0xC5CB Device Product id : 0x0002

Thanks,

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

Yes, there is a security restriction. Your application needs to be whitelisted to allow communication with USB devices.

Your options are to get whitelisted, or to develop that code (for now) on a non-Clover device. Obviously you'd need to get whitelisted eventually. Please send an email to dev@clover.com with your request.

I filed an internal issue to relax this restriction for developers, but it'll take some time for that to be resolved and made available.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community