question

dhanaraj avatar image
dhanaraj asked Raymond Lee Deactivated commented

How to configure the merchant bank account for credit card payment

I am wondering about Credit Card payment, without configuring merchant account details, how it’s accepting the credit card payment.

I believe maybe it's not necessary for sandbox environment. But, what about Production environment?

How to configure the merchant account for accepting credit card payment. Is there any documentation available for Credit card payment configuration process.
Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Miguel avatar image
Miguel Deactivated answered Raymond Lee Deactivated commented
Our Sandbox environment has test credit card processor. It cannot process real payments, and you cannot configure the merchant account information in Sandbox. For production merchants, you will have to work with the channel you purchase and configured your Clover account and devices.
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dhanaraj avatar image dhanaraj commented ·
Thanks, @Miguel. Can you send me related documents for production environment credit card process setup?
0 Likes 0 ·
Raymond Lee avatar image Raymond Lee dhanaraj commented ·

Hi @Dhanaraj, we do not have any developer documentation for production credit card processor setup. Credit card processing is something that is handled by Clover and is transparent to developers; developers do not need to worry about it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community