question

farmfreahmarket avatar image
farmfreahmarket asked miaaa commented

How to export live order details

We have hired a market research company and they require live transaction data; customer name, transaction total, item details, coupon codes and discounts applied. As the owner of the store and a tech, I am muddling my way throught the sdk, but I would rather pay someone for an app or code sample.

OrdersCustomers
7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

miaaa avatar image miaaa commented ·

Hi thanks for bring this question up. I have same the question about how to get the order items details. Hope someone could have any chance to take a look on this question.

0 Likes 0 ·
Miguel avatar image Miguel commented ·

By "live" order details, do you want order details as they are made or just pull the data regularly (eg, once a day)?

0 Likes 0 ·
farmfreahmarket avatar image farmfreahmarket commented ·

oooooooops

0 Likes 0 ·
farmfreahmarket avatar image farmfreahmarket commented ·

Ideally, we could use a custom app to send transaction data to a database. query the database by customer name, and prompt the cash register to print a custom receipt that requests their personal info (enter to win, join a rewards program, get a free incentive, etc). It would be ideal if our customer relations team could identify a VIP by video surveillance and then trigger an action in the app for example a message to the cashier telling them to greet them by name, ask them how their pet is recovering, let them know that their special order is in, or maybe even apply some rewards to purchase

0 Likes 0 ·
sam avatar image sam commented ·

@Miaaa by order item details, do you mean line items for an order? You can use our order api with expanded lineitems to get this information https://apisandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/...

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community