question

sukhpreetmcc avatar image
sukhpreetmcc asked sukhpreetmcc answered

Which app to develop

I have a website. I want the inventory and orders to move to and fro.
Let says if an order is generated on the website. It should go to clover device based on the merchant ID. The person at the clover pos can accept or reject an order and the same should be updated on the website too.
similarly for the pos also, if an order is generated in the pos. It should go to web also.
Please suggest me a solution I am stumped at this.
I know how to develop andriod app ans know how to create and use REST APIS.

1. which app should I develop, android, web or connector?
2. can we have the same result with any?
UI etc?
Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Miguel avatar image
Miguel Deactivated answered
If you are accepting or rejecting an order on the Clover device, you will need a custom Android app since this is not supported natively in any first-party Clover app. However, if you are interfacing with your website, you will also need to use the REST API to create and modify orders. It sounds like you will need a mix of both web and Android apps.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sukhpreetmcc avatar image
sukhpreetmcc answered
Thank you Miguel. Right I think I need both the solutions. Is it possible to create web app UI and open that in the clover device ?
Also, is it possible install web app from the device(sounds a very naive question)
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community