question

laffycaffi avatar image
laffycaffi asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

Who has an update on the Bar Tab deficiency?

I'm sure everyone knows that an unthinkable amount of Clover Stations are being rejected by bars and restaurants, due to a deficient Bar Tab App, solely because it lacks the ability to start a tab with the swipe of a card and close out tabs without requiring to swipe again.

Is there anything being done about this?

Thanks

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Your comments aren't strictly correct. The Clover Bar Tabs app does allow you to open a tab with a swipe, and close it out without requiring a swipe. Perhaps there is some other aspect to the flow that you are leaving out?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

anthonypinto avatar image
anthonypinto answered

This forum is intended to provide a technical support community for third party developers. While a third party developer could certainly create an alternative Bar Tab App, this question is otherwise off-topic for the forum, as such I am closing it.

If you want to provide product feed-back, I recommend this form: https://help.clover.com/submit-feedback/

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community